|Home||» Products||» Pure Butter Ghee (Anhydrous Milk Fat)|
Pure Butter Ghee (Anhydrous Milk Fat)
Pure Butter Ghee (Anhydrous Milk Fat).
1. Pure Cow Butter Ghee: Must contain at least 99.8 percent milk fat and be made from fresh cream or butter; no additives (for neutralization of free fatty acids) are permitted.
2. Pure Cow Ghee Butteroil: Must contain at least 99.8 percent milk fat but can be made from cream or butter of different ages; use of alkali (an additive) to neutralize free fatty acids is permitted.
3. Butteroil: Must contain at least 99.3 percent milk fat; raw material and processing specifications are the same as for Anhydrous Butteroil.
Specifications Physical & Chemical Specifications:
- Fat : 99.8% min
- Moisture : 0.1% max
- Free Fatty Acids : 0.3% min
- Cooper : 0.05 p.p.m. max
- Iron : 0.2 p.p.m. max
- Peroxide Value : 0.2 max
- Coliforms : Absent in 1g
- Taste : Clean, Bland
- Odours : No pronounced, unclean or objectionable odours.
- Neutralizing : Absent
PHARMACHEM INC All Rights Reserved.