|Home||» Products||» Milk Protein Concentrate|
Milk Protein Concentrate
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Milk Protein Concentrate (MPC) is made by removing the fat from fresh Grade A milk through separation, then removing a portion of the Lactose and milk minerals using ultra-filtration. The resulting product is then pasteurized and spray dried to a moisture content of 4% maximum. Milk protein concentrate powder is made from fresh, sweet milk to which no preservative, alkali, neutralizing agent or other chemical has been added and which has been pasteurized.Physical & Chemical Specifications: Microbiological Specifications:
- Aerobic plate count : 50,000 cfu/g max
- Coliforms : 10 cfu/g max
- Yeasts and Mold : 50 cfu/g max
- E. Coli : 10 cfu/g max
- Salmonella : Negative
- Staphylococcus : 10 cfu/g max
- Aerobic Thermophilic Spores : 1000
Packaging:20 or 25kg bags Kraft paper multi-wall with inner polyethylene liner.
PHARMACHEM INC All Rights Reserved.